Mobile packing machine for water – manufacturer based in Lublin
Wodoerka – specifications
WODOERKA is a mobile Bag in Box packing machine ensuring hygienic and fast delivery of potable water in the event of a flood or other natural disasters. It is also useful in the event of water pipeline failure or contamination of local potable water intakes.
In its standard version, WODOERKA comprises:
• semi-automatic Bag in Box packing machine to fill 5, 10 and 20 l bags;
• drum with a hose to connect it to a potable water pipeline system;
• circulation pump;
• device with a batch meter to disinfect the packing machine and supply hose with a water treatment function.
In its standalone version, WODOERKA may additionally be equipped with:
• pump to draw water from cisterns and tanks;
• power generator;
Technical data of the WODOERKA mobile vacuum packing machine:
– dimensions (HxWxL): 1800 mm x 850 mm x 790 mm;
– electric power supply: 1 x 230 V, 60 Hz – 1 kW;
– dry air (deoiled): 6 ÷ 8 bar approx.. 100 l/min;
– filling pressure: 0.2 ÷ 2 bar (water pressure);
– weight: approx. 150 kg.
Packing machine operation:
1) Program the dose by means of the keypad on the operator’s panel.
2) Insert the bag ferrule into the holder manually.
3) Fill the bag automatically.
4) Remove the filled bag manually.
As a manufacturer of packing machines we guarantee that the packing machine has the applicable Certificate of Health Quality issued by the National Institute of Hygiene.